Call Us: (301) 678-9387

Are You Ready For The Weekend?!

21
Jul

Are You Ready For The Weekend?!

Banded deadlifts use the principle of accommodating resistance to teach you speed of movement and how to accelerate the bar through the full ROM. Today use no more than 50% of your 1RM and then add 25% band tension to have a top weight totaling about 75% of your 1RM. Bar speed is paramount in this exercise so remember to continue moving the bar.
In the metcon portion, use the accommodating resistance to reinforce the SDLHP and accelerate the bar from the hips.

Strength/Skill:

Banded Deadlift – 10×3,¬†using 50% of 1 RM with 25% band tension

Conditioning:

For Time:

3 RFT:
10 Toes-to-bar
10 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls (75/55)
20 Air Squats

Leave a Reply